Recently I was introduced to a twitter user by the name of Iconic88. He is the most retweeted user on the whole network, for these who arn’t familiar with Twitter, a retweet means that somebody likes what you have just said, so they essentially ‘forward’ your message to their own audience base. He rose to fame in a year where there was so much negativity spreading around, everywhere you turn, you hear talk about recession, earthquakes and other terrible disasters while Iconic88 was producing some great motivational and uplifting tweets. Here are some of my favourites.
- Speak without offending, listen without defending
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?”
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. -Wayne Dyer
- The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind. – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view. -Wilma Askinas
- Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. -Tim Hansel
- One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield.
- You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb himself. -Andrew Carnegie
The power of Twitter is in your sharing, not your selling.
- “To engage in conflict, one does not bring a knife that cuts – but a needle that sews.”
That is only a small selection of his recent posts, to be honest, if I could be tempted to just copy and paste every one of his tweets, because they are just of such quality! If you want to see more, be sure to follow Iconic88.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.